Online Access. Available for document delivery.
Restrictions apply. Book; Illustrated English Curtin University. Curtin University Library. Open to the public ; Edith Cowan University Library. Federation University Australia - Gippsland campus library. Open to the public.
- Recently Viewed!
- Inheritance Relationships for Disciplined Software Construction (Distinguished Dissertations)?
Flinders University Central Library. Griffith University Library. La Trobe University Library. Borchardt Library, Melbourne Bundoora Campus.
Get this edition
Monash University Library. May not be open to the public Held. Not for ILL. The University of Melbourne Library. University of Queensland Library. University of Sydney Library.
Lifespan Development and the Brain : The Perspective of Biocultural Co-Constructivism - alarwhoxate.ga
University of the Sunshine Coast Library. Open to the public ; QP Penrith Campus Library.
- Navigation menu.
- The Perspective of Biocultural Co-constructivism!
- How to lie with statistics or How to extract data from information.
- Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary.
- Security and Privacy in Mobile Information and Communication Systems (LNICST, 47).
L Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries Open to the public Book; Illustrated English Show 0 more libraries None of your libraries hold this item. Found at these bookshops Searching - please wait We were unable to find this edition in any bookshop we are able to search. These online bookshops told us they have this item:. Tags What are tags? Add a tag. Forgot Password?
Sign up for MyKarger Institutional Login. Regenerative and Technological Section. Free Access.
Related Articles for " ". Gerontology ;— Abstract Based on resource-oriented conceptions of successful lifespan development, we propose three principles for evaluating assistive technology: a net resource release; b person specificity, and c proximal versus distal frames of evaluation.
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability. Overview This book focuses on the developmental analysis of brain-culture-environment dynamics and argues that this dynamic is interactive and reciprocal; brain and culture co-determine each other. As a whole, this book refutes any unidirectional conception of the brain-culture dynamic, as each is influenced by and modifies the other.
To capture the ubiquitous reach and significance of the mutually dependent and co-productive brain-culture system, the metaphor of biocultural co-constructivism is invoked.http://abihajitawap.tk
Distinguished researchers from cognitive neuroscience, cognitive psychology, and developmental psychology review the evidence in their respective fields. A special focus of the book is its coverage of the entire human lifespan. About the Author Paul B. Baltes is noted for his theoretical and empirical work in developmental psychology and the interdisciplinary study of human aging.
- About This Item.
- Influences of Biological and Self-Initiated Factors on Brain and Cognition in Adulthood and Aging.
- Japanese cybercultures.
- Quality of Software Architectures and Software Quality: First International Conference on the Quality of Software Architectures, QoSA 2005, and Second International Workshop on Software Quality, SOQUA 2005, Erfurt, Germany, September 20-22, 2005. Proceedi.
- Hiding Out.